Needs'n'chances: 2017: let's map our contacts. Let's link contacts to sites!

Translate

dimarts, 26 de setembre del 2017

2017: let's map our contacts. Let's link contacts to sites!


Many times I want to remember the name of somebody, or the organisation where she works, and I can't! but I usually remember places! 
On the other side, I sometimes have to travel or have a day-trip for business (a meeting with a client or a collaborator). Then, I usually think: is there anybody I know next to there?

A friend of mine, Jordi Sargatal, said that he had a GIS for people, where he used to mark singular people (experts, local people...).  And I decided to use his method to solve my lack of memory. That's why I began to use my google maps as a geo-agenda, for my own contacts. 

Yesterday, when having a Whatsapp chat with some University mates, I wished I knew the location of many people from my university. Where do they live? where do they work? And I thought: mobile phones should have a geo-agenda! As I posted today in Betterific website, wouldn't it be better if the CONTACTS of the mobile phone could also be seen as a MAP? you could introduce people in the map, using the place you choose (1, 2 or 3): 
- the living point, 
- the working point, 
- or the meeting point (where you met that person). 

Even better: we could have privacy levels in our telephone or whatsapp contacts. Level 1 could be open, and you could choose what kind of data you would like to open or close in every level. Afterwards, when introducing a new contact, you could decide if your living / working points could be seen or not, and you could be on your map contacts (once you decided that).

Well, if it already exists, please, let me know, because I will definitely use it! thank you!!

PS: I always think: "map your life, organize your time". Mapping contacts would be a very useful way for organizing our time / life.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada